10/26/2009

Lab 7 - The #1000 Image on Flickr!

1000 Uploads. Although, When I look through my stream, I think a few hundred didn't really need to be uploaded in the first place. Rather fortuitous circumstance that I happened to find a new camera today!

I came across a 1916 Kodak Brownie Model No.1 - I am still checking it all out. This is the first model of consumer camera ever made for the public at large. It introduced the snapshot to the world.

I shot a roll through the camera and with some adjustments I think it will be really fun to shoot with. I am so pleased to be able to shoot, develop and process film with a camera that is 93 years old and still functions like it did right out of the box.

Here is some more information about Kodak Brownie Cameras

http://www.kodak.com/US/en/corp/features/brownieCam/

No comments: